We’re Committed to Supporting Our Community As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, we have the unique…
LARRY HANSLITS, CFP®
Learn More About our Salem, OR Location
Visit Our Salem Website
Q&A with Larry
Why did you become a financial planner?
Why do your clients choose to work with you?
What is your favorite part about working with your clients?
What makes your practice unique?
Larry has spent over half his life in this industry and developed a knack for explaining difficult money concepts simply. He’s often collaborating with business owners on retirement planning, business transition planning, and the challenges of leaving a career they love. It’s not uncommon for Larry to join a client as they meet with their estate planning attorney to brainstorm the best ways to meet their goals.
In addition to his work with clients, Larry speaks at collegiate and professional events for various organizations throughout the state and country. He serves on the Investment Policy Committee for The H Group, Inc., which provides strategies and guidance to the portfolio management team.
Married to his high school sweetheart, Laurie, the two of them enjoy cooking, trips to the Oregon coast, and golfing in their backyard at Illahe Hills Country Club. Their kids, Eric and Jenna, are living in Portland and Georgia, both pursuing successful careers.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 1990
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Finance | Oregon State University, 1985
- Adjunct Professor | Oregon State University
- Fellow | Wealth Strategies Institute
- Fellow | The Esperti Peterson Institute
- Adjunct Professor, Academy of Multidisciplinary Practice | Michigan State University
- Member | Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council
- Member | Financial Planning Association, Oregon & SW Washington Chapter
- Member | Rotary Club of Salem
- Member | Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Finance Committee Member | Illahe Hills Country Club