We’re Committed to Supporting Our Community As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, we have the unique…
SARAH SEPULVEDA, CFP®
Learn More About our Salem, OR Location
Visit Our Salem Website
Q&A with Sarah
Why did you become a financial planner?
Why do your clients choose to work with you?
What is your favorite part about working with your clients?
What makes your practice unique?
Sarah graduated with degrees in economics and management and initially began her career in nonprofit administration. She later learned about the financial planning profession and, finding that it unites her passions in planning/organizing, answering practical numerical questions, and building relationships, switched tracks by joining The H Group in 2018.
Having started in client services, Sarah first built a foundation of knowledge and made improvements within the administrative side of serving our clients. Through her financial planning work, she now enjoys learning our clients’ stories and helping them identify, pursue, and achieve their personal definition of success.
Sarah and her husband, Peter, who respectively hail from Minnesota and Maine, moved to Salem in 2016 and enjoy hiking and exploring the beautiful landscape, interesting sites, and delicious food in the state they now love calling home. She otherwise enjoys attending and participating in the performing arts, traveling, reading, and playing with their two dogs, Nanuk (Samoyed) and Brody (Goldendoodle).
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 2023
- Graduate | Financial Planning Association Residency, 2023
- Certificate in Financial Planning | Bryant University, 2022
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Minors in Management & Statistics | St. Olaf College, 2015
- Member | Financial Planning Association, Oregon & SW Washington Chapter
- Notary Public | State of Oregon
- Volunteer | McKay High School Performing Arts
- Past Member | East Salem Rotary Club