HOW WE DO IT
Establishing a relationship with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is one of the smartest things you can do to secure your financial well-being. It’s not uncommon to spend 20 or 30 years of your working career with your nose to the grindstone, socking away some money because you know you should, but lacking efficiency and a framework for how all your financial pieces fit together.
We design individually managed portfolios tailored to meet our clients’ needs. After extensive research and rigorous analysis, we will develop an investment plan to meet your long-term objectives, resources and risk tolerance.
Our investment philosophy has evolved over many years of experience. This conservative philosophy is based on minimizing risk while targeting a rate of return sufficient to meet your goals. Time, patience and a strict discipline are the cornerstones of our success.
We manage investment portfolios on a fee basis. Our clients pay no commissions. This eliminates conflict of interest and allows us to adjust portfolios as needed without incurring unnecessary costs.
Our management fee also serves as a retainer for ongoing financial advice. We encourage our clients to consult with us on all their financial decisions.
Retirement and Lifestyle Planning
Prudent retirement planning can help protect decades of hard work and the careful accumulation of wealth from the inevitable impact of taxes and inflation.
Key components of a successful retirement plan are:
- Portfolio survival analysis, utilizing state-of–the-art techniques to determine the feasibility of reaching your goals
- Tax-advantaged investment strategies to maximize your nest egg during the accumulation phase of your life
- Minimum distribution requirements from retirement plans and strategies to avoid tax penalties on early retirement plan distributions
- Evaluating highly appreciated stock and stock option plans for minimum tax impact during retirement years
- Determining optimum retirement plan distribution options including lifetime income and lump sum payments
Reaching retirement is an event to be celebrated and treasured for its unlimited possibilities. With that in mind, we provide sound and thoughtful planning alternatives to help you ensure a long, happy and financially secure retirement.
When you become a client, your goals become our goals. We are dedicated to helping you build and protect your wealth – and realize the life you envision.